At Arden University, we believe that cost shouldn’t prevent you from earning a valuable education. Our degree programmes cost less than the average UK qualification, but we maintain a competitive academic standard of higher education.
We offer flexible funding options for our programmes to ensure students can focus on their studies, rather than stress over finances. Your course fees are determined based on your place of residence, and type of programme you study.
Bachelor Degrees Eligibility Requirements:
To be eligible for most Bachelor’s Degrees you must normally have:
- 2 subjects at GCE A-Level (C-grade), or equivalent; OR
- Completed a recognised Access Programme, or equivalent.
- For students whose prior learning was not taught in English: IELTS 6.0 or equivalent (no less than 5.5 in any element).
Master Degrees Eligibility requirements:
To be eligible for most Masters Degrees, you must normally have:
- A UK honours degree at a minimum of second class (2.2) or equivalent.
- For students whose prior learning was not taught in English: IELTS 6.5 or equivalent (no less than 6.0 in any element).
“Going back to full-time education became almost impossible as I had a family, mortgage, and all the other distractions of modern family life. Would I recommend Arden University? Yes, I would. It has given me purpose, self-fulfilment, confidence and a potential to work in my chosen field.“
Martin Lithgow // Arden University