MSc Data Analytics and Finance
Big Data is big business in today’s data-driven landscape, increasing the demand for specialists in data analytics more than ever before.
|Part-time Duration:||1.5 to 5 years|
|Starting in:||January, April|
|Tuition Fee:||£9,500 (UK), £10,550 (International)|
Our online Masters course in Data Analytics and Finance will prepare you with the relevant skills to maximise the opportunities that Big Data now offers, learning to apply the principles of data handling in the financial sector.
Why study this Master’s programme
- Get the knowledge and skills you need to train in the highly popular field of Data Science.
- Learn how to analyse and connect large amount of collected data to a company’s financial decisions.
- Study flexibility and online course delivery lets you study while you work.
- Get an education of British quality standards.
- Courses prepare you for working with large amounts of data in a demanding business setting.
- Strong focus on getting employed after graduating the program.
- Taught by experienced professionals in the field.
- No fixed lecture times. Study at your own pace.
What you will learn during this programme
- Learn how to organize large amounts of collected data.
- Learn how to present information in a comprehensive form, that’s adapted to the needs of management decision-making.
- Learn how to focus on the big picture, which data is most useful and ways to optimize processes using data.
- Gain the knowledge that will help you detect illegal financial activities.
Coronavirus (Covid-19) updates
Our current intake is open. We are continuing to deliver an undisrupted learning experience across all our courses. We are Distance Learning specialists with more than 25 years’ experience delivering education online.
"It was really important for me to study and work at the same time because I already started building my career. I've always had a lot of big ideas, but I never had the foundation and knowledge of how to bring those ideas to life, so that's what I'm getting from my degree."
Sandor // BA (Hons) Business Management