BSc (Hons) Psychology (BPS)
Tailor your bachelor’s in Psychology online degree to suit your ideal career path by choosing from specialist modules in contemporary psychology, helping you study with full control and flexibility.
|Part-time Duration:||3 to 6 years|
|Starting in:||January, April|
|Tuition Fee:||£20,805 (UK), £16,500 (International)|
Arden University’s bachelor’s in Psychology online degree will take your career to the next level by developing your understanding of the origins of psychological study and the practices used by professionals in the field today. The course is currently undergoing validation by the British Psychological Society (BPS), ensuring your psychology degree has the best possible foundation.
Why study this Bachelor’s programme
- Learn about the most important schools of thought when it comes to understanding human behaviour and how the mind works.
- Because this is an honour’s degree you will benefit from a final Research Project which allows you to conduct your own study, and apply your studies directly to your workplace if you wish.
- Benefit from a flexible online study environment.
- Taught by experienced professionals in the field.
- Get a well rounded psychology education from a recognised UK university.
Programme accreditation and careers
This psychology honour’s degree is fully accredited by the British Psychological Society (BPS) and will prepare graduates to continue successful career paths in a variety of industries from HR to clinical research. Successful graduates will be eligible for the Graduate Basis for Chartered Membership (GBC) of the BPS – the basic requirement to train as a professional psychologist.
With further specialized training, psychology graduates go on to careers as psychotherapists, psychology counsellor, occupational psychologist, school counsellor, human resource officer, play therapist, forensic psychologist, organizational psychologist (I-O), and more.
What you will learn during this programme
- Gain insight into main psychological research methods.
- Delve deep into developmental psychology and learn about the main topics and challenges of each main stage of mental and physical development.
- Learn about the biological factors that play a role in human psychology, with a special emphasis on processes in the brain.
- Understand the main principles and practices related to cognitive psychology.
Coronavirus (Covid-19) updates
Our current intake is open. We are continuing to deliver an undisrupted learning experience across all our courses. We are Distance Learning specialists with more than 25 years’ experience delivering education online.
"It was really important for me to study and work at the same time because I already started building my career. I've always had a lot of big ideas, but I never had the foundation and knowledge of how to bring those ideas to life, so that's what I'm getting from my degree."
Sandor // BA (Hons) Business Management
- Research methods
- Biological psychology
- Cognitive psychology
- Individual differences
- Developmental psychology
- Social psychology